Head Injury Claims
We specialize in claims of head or brain injury.
We understand the conditions that can sometimes accompany a head injury, such as depression, anxiety and post-traumatic stress disorder. We have also worked on files involving diseases such as dementia, adjustment disorder or alcoholism.
In a case with a suspected head or brain injury, we work with the friends, family, and co-workers of the injured person to get the facts.
We are also business lawyers, skilled in business litigation. We excel at understanding a person’s business and understanding how an injury affects someone at work – how it affects a person’s ability to earn income. If you are an entrepreneur, a business owner or a professional who has been injured in a vehicle accident, then think carefully about who you hire to help get compensation.
For over 23 years, Neal has represented people in motor vehicle, insurance, and other civil and commercial litigation lawsuits of all kinds. We get results.
Symptoms of head or brain injury may include:
- problems learning new information
- problems with attention and concentration
- reduced ability to plan and organize
- dramatic changes in mood, personality, or temper
- changes in energy or sleep patterns
- altered sensitivity to light or noise, or changes in sense of taste